Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Holidays

Note: Image from flickr

With another year coming to a close and an exciting 2012 just around the corner, I'm going to sign off from my blog while I travel back to Canada to spend some time with family and friends for the holidays!!

Thank you for continuing to follow my blog and challenge me to explore my great passion for branding and all that it encompasses and impacts! Although I would have loved to write so much more, this year was very exciting with many adventures, from making the difficult decision to leave Blast Radius, to volunteering in Tanzania for a month and then coming back to start an exciting role within the CSU (Central Strategy Unit) at M&C Saatchi!

I think next year will continue to see the importance of meaningful brands. Today's (and tomorrow's brands) will need to be delivering meaningful value beyond its products. In fact, everything it does must be built to satisfy a unmet need in its consumers' lives creating a role for itself in their daily lives. This will see a rise in the need to continually innovate to remain relevant to people, and this innovation won't be to create only new products, but rather how to evolve existing products or developing new uses and/or services around these products.

I'm very excited to see where branding is - rather than just being a branded identity, it's a branded behaviour and role in the consumer's lives!

Have a wonderful holiday season, and I look forward to chatting some more in the new year!


8 comments:

  1. A short song about the meaning of the holidays.. URL: http://youtu.be/tO_dHTi2joY

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gold can be an on collection fiscal method employed to acquire all round healthiness, foodstuff products, and some other needs in Wow. Participants could produce Buy WOW Gold by method of particular professions inside the game. That's sort inside the conventional approach to receiving Cheap WOW Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canada always gives an awesome feeling whenever I hear someone going to Canada. I am in love with that country for some reason even though it snows. I love the video MISFIT Toys – nice concept

    Car Insurance India insurance is not just an expense but a great investment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good to see you in action finally, I can’t wait to see the entrepreneur event as it is very helpful for my Car Insurance business. I always see new things when I watch this kind of show, please let me know when are we expecting the event to take place?
    You can never beat our company’s car insurance india coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to tell you that I’m very new to blogging and honestly savored this blog site. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your website . You definitely come with very good stories. Appreciate it for revealing your website. what chemicals are in cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. a short song about the meaning of the holidays.


    For more info on: Auto Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spending your four-legged friend for your wander can certainly be a session with dog collar calamity assuming you have purchased unacceptable pet collar. Any leather-buckle model dog collar supplies not many support in coaching 14 go walking since the neglect of a jampacked dog collar result in problems on your pet dog.

    Fourteen weeks is the jampacked scruff of the neck when plastic or string, will dog carrier impairment your canine's can range f if not made use of the right way.

    ReplyDelete