Monday, May 24, 2010

55 Posts & 1 Year Later!

Note: Image from flickr

Well, here we are! 55 posts and 1 year later! More Than A Logo has been quite an amazing and rewarding endeavor!

Last year, at the beginning of May, I was asked to create a presentation for a group of senior executives for one of our (Critical Mass') clients on how to create brands people care about utilizing the digital environment.

I was honored by the request, as I was the most junior person on the team being asked to join a group of very smart and senior presenters. But they were able to see my passion and knowledge for the topic (come to think of it, I'm sure my passion was like a flashing neon sign that was hard to miss), and they were convinced I would be able to inspire and evoke thought from our clients around leveraging their brand digitally! So, I took on the challenge and proved them right!

During this process, I realized I had a lot to say about branding. At which point, my former colleague, Scott Weisbrod, suggested I start a blog. I was hesitant about the idea, at first, because I thought, "Hmmm...I know I have stuff to say, but do I have that much stuff??" As it turns out, I'm continuously inspired to write about brands & branding, and I can't thank Scott enough for the idea!

This has been an amazing outlet to share my passion with others stimulating exciting dialogues on and off the blog, inspiring people with their personal brands, contributing to other blogs, and even helping a member of a non-governmental organization in Romania with a presentation on branding!

This has been quite a journey, and I don't wish it to stop any time soon!

So, thank you very much for reading More Than A Logo, which encourages and challenges me to think about my favorite topic everyday in new and ever evolving ways. Please keep up the comments, tweets and emails as I greatly enjoy hearing from and being inspired by you, my readers and fellow bloggers!

Let's keep helping organizations make meaning, through brand purpose, and live it everyday by creating reasons to believe!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to write interesting articles Nicole. Looking forward to seeing what year two brings. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scott & Steve! I'm very excited to continue my blog! I enjoy it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the first year of your blog....takes dedication and discipline both qualities of which you rock daily.

    ReplyDelete