Sunday, August 2, 2009

A few videos for fun

This week I haven't had much time to work on my blog, but I wanted to leave you with a few videos...



Why would you never hear Steve Jobs saying this about Apple? Because his customers will do it for him! Mac is, truly, a cult brand with a strong, dedicated and devoted following! I mean, this gentleman, in the video below,  took time out of his life to film himself talking about why he loves his Mac over a PC & then uploaded it to YouTube! That is dedication to a brand! So, no, Steve Jobs doesn't need to run around declaring his love to Apple. Great branding can turn your customers into brand evangelists!


I will close off this short post with one of the best ads of all time (for me that is) - the 1984 Apple commercial that aired during the Superbowl. This was only the beginning of Apples quest to Change the World, and it continues to achieve its purpose!


I will have another blog post later this week! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, there's a chance you're serious about Peter Merholz's undertakeCheap RS Gold this kind of. He or she is one of several proprietors associated with Flexible Course, a common buyer experience style corporation. They published several pieces for the Harvard Enterprise Writing weblog,Cheap WOW Gold which usually for some reason I cannot paste below.

    ReplyDelete