Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two Years and Counting

Note: Image from Flickr

Two years and twice the fun! Yep, that's right -- I've been blogging about branding for two years now, and I'm still in love with it!

Looking back, what started as an outlet to write about a topic that interests me, has now turned into a personal brand purpose -- to help organizations around the world make meaning and live it everyday!  This purpose has not only fuelled my work professionally, impacting my approach to the projects I work on, but it has also influenced who I am on a daily basis.

I'm continually on the look for organizations that are innovating ways to make meaning and remain true to their promises. Hence, I have fallen in love with TOMS shoes and am currently in Tanzania volunteering for the Tanzanian Children's Fund.  These are two organizations with wonderful purpose and all their actions are geared towards delivering on that promise.

I look forward to seeing where this blog continues to take me, challenging my thinking and pushing me to hunt for brands with real, meaningful purpose at their core.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for contributing your comments!  Don't be shy -- I'm always looking for more point of views and interesting commentary to add to the content on this site, so comment away!

Thanks again for an amazing two years!

1 comment: