Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pursuing My Passion in London



In an effort to pursue my passion for branding and gain experience in markets beyond North America, I will be embarking on the next phase on my life adventure by moving to London, England from Calgary, Canada.

I look forward to being closer to the action and continuing to help brands around the world make meaning and live it everyday!

As for my next opportunity, I will be joining the Blast Radius London strategy team working on clients like Starbucks UK, Bacardi and Nokia.  

I'm excited to work with an international team that shares my passion for brand strategy and leveraging organizations' brand purposes by creating reasons to believe through digital initiatives.

Although I'm excited for this next chapter, it doesn't go without saying how much I have loved working for Critical Mass, and appreciate the opportunities they have given me over the past 2 and a half years.  

If I hadn't joined this incredibly talented and passionate team, I would not have been exposed to the the amazing world of digital marketing, nor realize the incredible impact it can make on creating long-term brand loyalty and trust.

I will greatly miss working with this amazing team, but am happy to know that I have made some wonderful friends along the way.

So for the next couple weeks, while I pack up and say good-bye, then say hello to my new and exciting life in London, I have arranged a few guest authors to contribute to More Than A Logo including a teenage perspective on branding from Sean Willett, the 16-year-old intern I had the pleasure of mentoring this summer.  

The next time you hear from me I will be reporting from London. See you in a couple of weeks. 

Note: The above drawing was created by the amazingly talented Barb Kelly

3 comments: