Monday, February 22, 2010

Some Great Brand Reports

As I am away on vacation this week, with no access to the internet, I wanted to make sure I had a post scheduled to keep the branding juices flowing!

Here are a some branding reports I've enjoyed reading over the last few months, and recommend you read if you have some free time:

First is Saffron's European City Brand Barometer report by Jeremy Hildreth. I really enjoyed reading this report for its discussion on the cities' brand strength paired with how well it is leveraging it's brand assets. Location branding is something that interests me, as it proves that branding & brand strategy are not just for organizations!

Second, I came across a great branding presentation on SlideShare by Idea Couture Inc. I like this presentation as it has a plethora of great quotes, definitions and images that describe/define branding. It's a great source for inspiration.






FEED, by Razorfish, is another report I enjoyed reading recently. I liked how it spoke about how a digital experience can impact a brand! Digital is definitely changing the way brands engage with consumers, as well as how they engage with brands and each other!


And, of course, if you haven't read it yet, I would recommend you read Interbrand's 2009 Best Global Brands report. It's a great report to learns what's going on in the world of branding, how brands are gaining brand value or losing it! In fact, if you go to Interbrand.com you are bound to find plenty of insightful reports on branding!

2 comments:

  1. Company utilityCheap RS Gold enables makes to produce meaningful hint details to engage featuring its buyers if theyWOW Gold genuinely need help with something related to the brand’s skill set.

    ReplyDelete