Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays

In the spirit of the holiday season, to spend time with friends & family, I will be signing off from my blog until the new year!

This was a hard decision, as there are so many great current events happening in the branding world - Tiger Woods & the effects of his actions on his personal brand and the brands he's associated with; and the recent launch of the rebranded AOL or shall I write Aol.

But don't worry - in the new year, I will have some posts on all these exciting events!

In the mean time here are some of my favorite posts from 2009:

3 comments:

  1. Thats ok, I have time to catch up on the ones Ive missed. hehe. Good job Nik, keep it up and Merry Christmas!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats all right,gw2 gold I have the perfect time to catch up on those I have forever missed. hahah. Beneficial job Nik, keep writing andDiablo 3 itemsalso Happy Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete